Project Management Consultancy
The use of project management support techniques gives better initial planning and assessment of risks. It provides a greater chance of forecasting problem areas while there is still time to take corrective action and it allows flexibility for alternative modes of operation the project professionals at Petro6 are committed to providing the highest level of organizational support to your key Strategic and Tactical Projects. We have a thorough understanding of the difficulties faced at the inception stage of any project and are well versed in the tools, techniques and templates required to progress individual projects and complicated programs of work.
PMC Services Includes
- Project Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring
- Project Feasibility Study Report Preparation
- Sub-contractor management and Progress Reporting
- Design and Drawing Approvals
- Vendor Drawing and Document Approvals
- Inspection assistance and FAT Support
- Resolve Site Queries
- Site Verification and Audits to confirm the compliance to Drawings
Project Proposals for Maximal Return on Minimal Investment Feasibility studies is (FS) are a vital part in the initial stages of a project to confirm profitability of a client’s investment. Feasibility studies include conducting surveys, gathering data, and analyses of the whole environment surrounding a particular project, in accordance with the purpose of the client’s investment.
We offer cost effective and affordable conceptual engineering services dedicated to quality, accuracy and dependability. Our highly qualified technical team provides wide range of engineering solutions to meet the customer’s needs in offshore and onshore oil and Gas facilities, FPSO topsides and jetties projects. We focus on project viability and concept selection in this phase.
Front End Engineering Design
It is important to reflect client’s intentions and project specific requirements in to the FEED Package without fail, in order to avoid significant change during EPC Phase. As it is essential to maintain close communication with client, it became a com m on practice that client stations at Contractor’s office during the work execution. Our engineers can make the most of their vast experiences gained through FEED and we strongly believe that the viable FEED which causes little change during E.P.C. Phase is the key to successful Project.
FEED Services Includes
- Conceptual Design & Evaluation
- Project design Basis
- Process Design
- Technology Licensor Liaison
- Process & Utility Evaluation & Selection
- Job Cost Estimating
- HAZOP reviews
- Troubleshooting/ Optimization
Detailed Engineering Design
DED involves close coordination and synchronization among various disciplines of engineering, all in house resources for interactive and progressive manner. With having the DED, is vital to the owner flexibility time to execute the project. In Petro6 we have a dedicated team of reliable and knowledgeable managers, engineers and designers who are able to provide the complete detail engineering design solutions with out-of-box approach for the detailed engineering of Oil and Gas projects, FPSO Topside, Jetties and Refineries.
DETAIL ENGINEERING Services Includes
- Project Design data
- Project layout & Battery Limit Schedule
- Facility Integration
- Process & Instrumentation Philosophy & Logic Diagram
- Equipment technical datasheets
- Energy & Mass Balance
- Specification Documentation
- Architectural, Civil & Structural Design
- Piping Design with Stress Analysis
- Mechanical Design
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design
- Equipment Selection & Detail Specification
- Field Planning & Documentation
- Hookups & Loops
- Risk Assessment & Safety Concepts
- Detailed Risk Analysis
Fabrication, Inspection and Construction Assistance
The engineering team participates in constructability meetings, attend queries from fabrication yard, and visit the yard to resolve the issues. Our team also visits yard on behalf of client for inspection, FAT assistance and supervision.
Installation and Commissioning Assistance
The engineering team assists in the installation of equipments, structures and piping items on behalf of client. The engineering team also provides assistance in commissioning of the piping systems, electrical and instrument systems.
- 2D to 3D Modeling
- 3D Model Generation
- Plot Plan & Layout
- P&ID & PFD Generation
- 3D Model Generation
- Engineering details / Drafting
- As built Model Documentation
- 3D Models Creation through Laser Scanning.
- 3D Models Generated by available 3D viewing software.
- 3D Models development by existing project documents